Our client is a treasury solutions company specialising in foreign exchange trading and risk management, built upon cutting-edge technology. Led by a highly-driven and entrepreneurial team with a track record of success, we are looking for driven, bright, high-energy FX sales people to support our ambitious growth aspirations and who wish to speed up their own career.
As an FX Business Developer you will be trained by and work alongside leading industry dealers with finance, sales and business development backgrounds. All FX Business Developers will learn about macroeconomics, foreign exchange and other financial products, incorporating this knowledge into your sales techniques in order to find, convert and close leads. This is a great opportunity to develop a career within FX with progression to a senior sales/broking role.
Ultimately you will create, manage and develop new business clients’ opportunities, from cold – calling to close of business, working alongside an experienced team. Specifically you will:
– Attend exhibitions, networking events or other as indicated by management where potential new business opportunities could be pursued
– Present our client’s services to prospects and create solutions for their forex hedging and payment requirements
– Where appropriate (over a threshold) set up meetings for you and a more senior colleague to visit the client and close deals
– Provide dealers with feedback on market movements and trends to support sales and marketing initiatives
– Within 12 months FX Business Developers will be expected to move to a more senior sales position or a dealer position where you will deal and manage your own accounts. The speed of progression is solely dependent on performance. Our client is a genuine meritocracy.
– Your performance as an FX Business Developer will be measured in terms of new business generation, activity and quality performance targets. Ultimately your performance will be gauged by the revenue generated from the accounts you bring on for the company.
Commercial acumen, ambition