As a Channel Account Executive, you will be responsible for acquiring new resellers from the 50,000+ new warm leads that are generated by our client’s marketing team every month. Using strong consultative selling skills, you will contact warm inbound leads (based in the Benelux region), who have all already expressed some form of interest in their Partner Program. You will be joining a team of top performers in one of the fastest growing, largest, most productive and most profitable sales segment in all of the business.
In this role, you will need to:
- Evaluate the quality of your new inbound leads each day, and decide which you are going to use your valuable time to call.
- Manage a large pipeline of inbound leads to identify, recruit, and develop high value reseller/channel partners through a defined reseller acquisition process.
- Maintain high levels of prospecting activity every day
- Quickly establish credibility and trusted relationships with prospective resellers.
- Develop the ability to dissect a partner’s business goals and help them develop a better plan for achieving them.
- Become an expert at presenting how our client’s software can help improve the fundamentals of their customers’ business.
- Close new business consistently with partners who are willing to invest both time and money in leveraging our client’s software and training.
You will need to have;
- 2+ years of Closing Sales experience
- Fluency in both Spanish and English
- Terrific consultative selling skills and exceptional closing skills
- Accurate forecasting and pipeline management
- Evidence that you are a Top Producer in your current role
- A sharp focus on your goals and a belief that your daily, weekly and monthly activities will help you achieve them.
In exchange for your input you can expect to receive;
- Generous remuneration
- Stock options
- An education allowance
- Health Insurance
- Life Assurance (x4 times your annual salary)
- Long term illness cover
- Travel insurance
- Free breakfast and lunch catered on-site
- 25 days holidays
- Gym Reimbursement
- Beer fridge on-site
- Great social events, monthly parties and other team outings
- A fantastic work hard/play hard start up environment